Spokane Valley Baseball
Youth Baseball Leagues - Ages 6 through 13
- Players Play at School They Attend.
- Teams Consist of 13 players. A New Team Will Be Formed When Sign-Ups at the Same School Reach 22.
- A Player Moved Last Year is Considered a Returning Player at the School They Attend.
- Returning Players Go To Home Team Within Division If Signed Up By April 15th.
- After Returning Players, Teams are Filled by Date Stamp on Application.
- If Not Enough Sign Up at a School, Those Signed Up Will Be Moved Together To Nearest School That Needs Players.
- Moving Up Division Removes “Returning Player” Status.
- Late Fee After April 15th, for Returning Players.
- No Refund After May 1st.